• Site clearing and preparation
• Residential basement and services
• Parkade and apartment excavation
• Waste excavation removals
• Import clay materials
• Aggregate supply and delivery
• Residential and commercial development
• Water, sewer and storm mainline pipe installation
• Fire suppression systems
• Sanitary and storm lift stations
• Discharge storm chambers and outfalls
• Large and small storm retention tanks
• Hydrant repairs and replacements
• Mainline and services rehabilitation
• Commercial, industrial and Multi-family sites
for all your earthworks, water & sewer, and construction needs.
It is our mission to provide water and sewer related services in the most effective, safe and expedited manner possible to private, commercial and municipality clients.
Beginning work in 2013, Trenex has been a fixture in the revitalization and construction of Edmonton's downtown core. From work on Edmonton’s busy 102 Ave cycle track project to the 111 Avenue infrastructure upgrade, Trenex has handled the heavy construction and underground excavation for major capital projects. But that's not all, in 2018 Trenex has been working on the downtown rehabilitation and modernization of the town of Stony Plain.
What can Trenex do for you?
Trenex Corp. is a highly qualified underground and civil contractor with a five star safety record. Our performance and attention to safety and quality work, stands above the competition.
From deep site services, water and sewer installation and rehabilitation, earthworks, commercial snow removal, commercial and residential demolition, Trenex Corp. is a company that prides itself on ensuring your project is successful.
With over 20 years experience in the construction industry, our talented team of professionals works hard to ensure your projects come in free of deficiencies, on time and on budget. Call us today to see how Trenex Corp. can take away the uncertainty of from your next project large or small.